Limited production run! Order quick before supplies run out!
THE PANTS are a technical outdoor pant that solve all of the problems with the existing options. They have an abundance of pockets, they won't rip when you slide down a rock and best of all... they won't slip down your butt when you squat down, reach for a foothold, or throw a kickstart while cracking a beer.
- Purpose: Designed for rock climbing and hiking. These PANTS are technical: Your average legging is made of 4 pieces of fabric, while these are made of 32.
Look: Loose for comfort and mobility but structured to flatter
- Fit: High waisted with a strong elastic in the back to support you when you move
- Function: Six deep pockets with unique openings for versatile uses, including one zippered pocket
- Durability: Reinforced in high-stress areas, including the knees and inner thigh
- Material: A blend of 53% hemp, 44% PET (recycled polyester), and 3% spandex - feels light and durable
- See photos of pants for sizing guide.
- THE PANTS run small, so we recommend sizing up.
- All measurements are in inches and denote the measurements of THE PANTS themselves, NOT the recommended fit.
- We encourage you to pull out a tape measure and see how your measurements compare to the sizing guide.
- For reference, the top of the waistband lands several inches above the wearer’s bellybutton.
- Do you have questions about sizing before ordering? Don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com and we can help you pick out the right size.
- This is our first production run. We've done all the research plus some, but as with all grand adventures, there might be some surprises along the way. We are offering free exchange and returns.
- Wash infrequently with cold water
Tumble dry low